2015 - Recycle Rush
In this year's game, alliances must work together in order to get the most totes onto the scoring platforms, often in the form of stacks. The value of a stack is tripled by placing a recycling container on top, and further points may be obtained by placing a pool noodle (aka litter) into the recycling container. If they wish, alliances may cooperate to form a coopertition stack on the step in the middle of the field, giving more points to both alliances.
Presenting this year's robot...Quasar!
- Octocanum drive with pneumatic suspension - 10fps top speed
- Internal elevator stacks up to five totes
- Internal rolles eject totes smoothly
- External rollers align totes for manipulation
- Forklift lifts totes and containers
Interested in seeing our robot code? It's here.